Friday, November 5, 2010

mene mene tekel upharsin : From the eyes of the Magus

















I promise to keep this brief. I am only dropping my perspective of the words divided.

It is up to you to do more with it. I came up with it while researching the words by themselves. It took some doing but I came up with this translation
of the famous message given to King Belshazzar of Babylon:

"I Thoth, God of Egypt, I alone (Single handed), divide (will divide?), the established Kingdom of your forefathers!"

This might explain why Daniel Rejected offers of reward and warns the King of the folly of his arrogant blasphemy before reading the text.

I give the collected definitions below.

Mene,mene,Tekel,Upharsin:


Mene:

Croatian word.
mȅne
of me:

me:

ALso Means "Crescent". FRENCH?

could Mene be a reference to Menes?

menes is a city in egypt.
Memphis is the Greek translation. But the City was originally Ineb-Hedj, meaning "The White Wall".

Memphis, founded around 3,100 BC, is the legendary city of Menes, the King who united Upper and Lower Egypt. Early on, Memphis was more likely a fortress from which Menes controlled the land and water routes between Upper Egypt and the Delta. Having probably originated in Upper Egypt, from Memphis he could control the conquered people of Lower Egypt.


........................
Tekel:

Turkish for a Single Hand,

..............................
Upharsin = Peres:

Peres:
n. family name; Shimon Peres (born 1923), 9th President of the State of Israel (served twice as Prime Minister of Israel from 1984 to1986 and from 1995 to 1996), winner of the Nobel Peace Prize in 1994 together with Yitzhak Rabin and Yasser Arafat

pères (mpl)
n. forefathers, fathers

Me,crescent (the moon?), The great city in egypt: An egyptian moon God?

mene again to imply divides?



Single handedly?

The forefathers, your forefathers, the land of your forefathers?

The established kingdom of your forefathers:

It is just my observation. I am not exclaiming I am 100% correct. interesting take at least don't you agree?

But I ask you. "did it not come to pass?"

No comments: